Berlin

Oranienburger Straße Arcotel Velvet Berlin Statue in Neue Wache Victory Column - Berlin New ruling over the old in Berlin Victory Column Bullet-hole: Berlin Victory Column at night - Berlin Love Padlocks - Berlin Friedrichstraße - Berlin Potsdamer Platz Ski Run Berlin Train Charlottenburg Palace - Berlin Charlottenburg Palace - Berlin Charlottenburg Palace Gardens - Berlin Berlin Train Berlin Train - Reichstag Shuttle

1. Some very artistic shots in this group.

07/30/2013 at 05:11

• Haha – this was my first ever trip (the most recent trip, in fact) with a half-decent camera so I had a bit of a play!

07/30/2013 at 17:17

2. I like how some of the photos accentuate the red.

07/30/2013 at 17:16

• Thanks mate. As above, this was my first trip with a half decent camera so there was a fair bit of play with the shots from that trip.

07/30/2013 at 17:18

• Did you go to Potsdam as well, just at the end of the suburban train line. They have the most photogenic palaces and gardens there.

07/30/2013 at 17:21

• Ah! No we didn’t, unfortunately! We went to Schloss Charlottenburg instead and enjoyed it somewhat, but nothing like what Potsdam looked like.

07/30/2013 at 17:24

• Charlottenburg is amazing though, there is a room upstairs I think all painted white (or is it Lime Green) and full of gold leaf mirrors and paintings. I went there 6 years ago and it is still one of the best rooms I have ever visited.

07/30/2013 at 17:26

• That sounds brilliant! Yeah, it’s the downside of travelling like I do – when you go a million miles an hour you miss out on quite a bit!

07/30/2013 at 19:08

3. Great photos as usual. Thanks.

07/31/2013 at 06:54