Florence – The Arno

Arno1 Arno2 Arno3

1. Postcards from Heaven??? For me??? 🙂

I am so inspired. If you don’t sell your work, you should. I have more than one favorite, but those bridges would look fabulous on my wall!

08/18/2012 at 10:37

• That is a very kind thing to say – they are fun to play with but really it’s the subject matter that deserves the praise. Need to go back!!

08/18/2012 at 15:42

2. Gorgeous. Some of these or others could work on our photo collective if you are a match. Email any questions or submissions.

08/18/2012 at 11:22

3. Gorgeous photos of Florence. I will be back there in a couple of weeks….can’t wait.

08/18/2012 at 21:49

4. Such a picturesque place. I particularly enjoy the reflection of the bridge in the water, so pretty!

08/19/2012 at 13:24

• Thank you very much – I always like hearing which photos people like the most. Interesting how opinions can range. Glad you liked them.

08/19/2012 at 19:42

5. Lovely processing on these beautiful images!

09/26/2012 at 17:17

6. I love the first photo… amazing… what time of the day did you take it?

08/10/2013 at 17:04

• Thanks very much for your feedback, it’s fun to hear which photos people like. It was the middle of Winter and was around about midday from memory (it was over 5 years ago – gulp!)

08/10/2013 at 18:28

7. my favorite is the 2nd to the last one. it’s so vibrant. lovely set of photos! wish i could go to florence soon!

09/02/2013 at 20:59

• I’m really glad you liked them and thank you very much for your post. It’s great to read feedback on which photos people enjoyed the most.

You absolutely must go to Florence!

09/03/2013 at 21:06

8. sfoxwriting

I loved your article , which is why I followed you to, as I wish to keep track of your blog and see what else you have to offer the blogging world 🙂 please check out my latest blog feature a song by a young man called Kurtis Robinson Every like gives him a greater chance of making it .
    Thankyou in advance and I hope to talk to you more often.
    All the best ( love your photography) 🙂
    Steven

09/02/2013 at 21:27

• Wow thanks for your friendly post, glad to hear you enjoy the photos! I’ll be keeping a close eye on your blog!

09/03/2013 at 21:08

9. you have captured it in a way I haven’t seen it captured before, yet each is different.
    That last bridge, I haven’t seen it before.

09/08/2013 at 15:21