Siena

Siena1 Siena2 Siena3 Siena4 Siena5 Siena6

1. I think it is amazing and I want to go there.

10/27/2012 at 17:47

• You should!!! Very cute little town. Another town you should go to is San Gimignano. I’ve been there once but didn’t have a camera – will be looking at returning in a few months.

10/30/2012 at 22:17

2. Very beautiful, I wanna go there too!

10/27/2012 at 18:23

3. Siena looks like a hidden jewel. I always enjoy your photoblogs for both the touristic site and also the every day and almost derelict areas too. One always imagines these places in the summer but in many ways they look much more romantic in the winter.

10/28/2012 at 01:31

• Thank you very much. Sometimes I think some of the photos of the mundane end up the most interesting to look at – with that in mind and with a new-found interest in taking photos, I’ll be interested to see what results in them. I’ve actually never been to Europe outside of Winter so can’t really see, but the wintertime is such a magical, lonely, deep experience. I really feel connected to cities when I’m there and it’s great how easy you can get accommodation/entry into museums etc.

10/30/2012 at 22:21

4. Siena is one of my favourite cities, what an amazing place!

10/28/2012 at 09:56

5. What a great, great city…

10/29/2012 at 06:14

6. Way cool. I’m jealous. Thanks for sharing these awesome pics!

11/01/2012 at 03:07

7. Suzanne

I want to go to Italy so much. Your photos are an inspiration.

11/03/2012 at 17:47

• That is a very kind thing to say and, certainly, if these photos encourage even one person to go to that wonderful country it’s all been worth it!

11/05/2012 at 16:45