Rome – Forum

Roman Forum1 Roman Forum2 Roman Forum3

1. Wow…it would blow my mind to visit the Forum. I believe I was a Roman soldier in more than one lifetime and I think I would have a physical reaction to being at some of those places.

09/08/2012 at 12:50

• I believe you would – it’s an amazing atmosphere and aura that surrounds it. You should definitely go!

09/08/2012 at 23:29

• There is something about your photographs, a timeless quality. It had an effect on me that seeing it in films or television had not.

09/09/2012 at 01:07

• Thank you. I do find some of them fun to look at. I can imagine being on the Palatine Hill in the glory days of Rome – though it probably wouldn’t have been as glorious as we’d like to think!

09/09/2012 at 11:49

2. travelscapism

Wonderful Images – Reminds me of my time in Rome. It is a very special city, and you really feel you are stepping back in time there.

10/05/2013 at 08:25

3. Great shots! Thx for sharing!

10/05/2013 at 08:56

4. Timeless feeling . . . .can we have some description . . .how these places were used in their times ?

10/10/2013 at 20:40

• That’s very kind of you – I like to leave these posts as images only to give people their own sense of the place.
      When I finish uploading photos from all of my trips I will post individual photos with stories/poems/history/facts etc which could be interesting…
      Otherwise, ask any specific questions and I will answer them as best I can.

10/10/2013 at 22:14

• That seems so interesting . . . I will wait those details . . .

10/11/2013 at 03:04